воскресенье, 31 июля 2016 г.

I have founded a new state - Mefland



Today, July 31, 2016, I decided to found my own state. This new state called Mefland, in Russian Meflyandia. It means - The land of Maxim Efimov! There are two official languages ​​in my country - English and Russian.

I am the president of Mefland. So I am the first president in the world who chose myself for presidency and Mefland is the world's first state based by political refugee.

The official website of Mefland, Meflad Constitution, the system of social protection will come soon, as well as we start issuing citizenship of Mefland to all people who share the principles and values ​​of my country.

I will seek the recognition of Mefland as a full sovereign state.

The purpose of existence of the state of Mefland is intellectual, physical and creative development of Mefland people, intelligent communication between people, solving problems of the Mefland citizens, education of citizens in the spirit of win-win thinking.

Anyone who shares the principles of Mefland state and paid a state fee can be a Citizen of Mefland!

Maxim Efimov,
The President of Mefland, a refugee, a writer, a social philosopher.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий