среда, 21 сентября 2016 г.

My resurrected in the spirit granny inspired me to live and look for a great treasure

In the 16th century a Catholic priest Menno Simons brought together his accomplices who founded their communities in different countries where they could live according to their beliefs and not to be persecuted by authorities.

I created Mefland with the same purpose. Mefland exists for the intellectual, physical and moral development of personality, for problem solving.  Mefland is founded on the principles of altruism, non-violence, creativity, self-realization.

We also have our atypical religion "Babulya" based on the cult of grandmothers. I believe in the resurrection from the dead in the spirit, and my late grandmother appeared to me in dreams and inspired me to live and look for a great treasure which will change the world!

The main ethical principle of Mefland is: "Treat each other just like grandmothers treat their grandchildren!"

Now am I looking for like-minded people around the world. It is the first stage - virtual nationality!

Then Mefland will be looking for a real place on this planet and trying to obtain recognition as
a sovereign state or an autonomous territory in some socially advanced country.

Maxim Efimov,
President of Mefland, social philosopher, prophet of religion "Babulya"


Translated by Irina Efimova

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий