воскресенье, 28 августа 2016 г.

I am a Martian and I am proud of it :)))))

I very much love humour, different kinds of it, including grim humour. I like to ridicule people, to draw caricatures. Life is a frivolous thing. The claim to be serious makes everything boring and lifeless at once. If a person doesn't joke, then most likely, he is intellectually lazy.

A serious perception of life is a cause of conflicts. A laughing person is nonaggressive. Laughter adapts us to life, helps to accept life in all its variety. Laughter helps us to accept the challenge, and to accept people who are like hell! I think that there is no laughter in hell. Laughter, a joke is a cheerful way of adaptation to uncertainty of life, to its inconstancy, injustice and total nonsense. Almost each person is a walking caricature of himself.

It is useful to laugh at people, at their appearance, at intellectual lameness. A person is stooped and has a big belly not because he was born that way but because he is lazy to exercize. Stereotypic perception of the world and prejudices are also worthy to be ridiculed because otherwise they turn into the state ideology.
In the book of jokes from the refugee about refugees in Estonia I ridiculed Estonian ethnocentrism in all its manifestations. In the satirical book about Karelia I derided officials, security officers and priests. In the book "Cool Islam" I derided obscurantism of Muslims.

But I love when people laugh at me. I, for example, liked this collage found on one Estonian  website.


I myself think that in Estonia I am an alien. I did such a long journey from Mars, where Mefland is situated, and I was hoping that I would meet soul friends here, but it turned out that people aren't used to live on Earth as freely and cheerfully as on Mars.:)

But I am calm and cheerful. Not for this purpose I  spent so many light years in the UFO, watching boundless space out of my window, so that I might get upset at the fact what an impoverished existence people-ants have arranged for themselves. Evolution actually hasn't ended. And what we have on Earth now is not the limit. As a matter of fact, the immediate goal for a person is to become a better version of himself. And I am going to cooperate with those people who have evolved to the best versions of themselves, so that I can impart to them sacral knowledge which everyone has on Mars, my homeland. 
Laugh, my friends! Rejoice, for I am among you! Who isn't cheerful, isn't a Martian! :)

Maxim Efimov,
President of Mefland, honourable citizen of Mars, interplanetary traveler, writer, social critic

Translated by Irina Efimova

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий