вторник, 30 августа 2016 г.

I declare myself the Prophet and the incarnation of God on Earth

Along with the recently proclaimed new state of Mefland, today I am declaring a new world religion "Babulya" and I declare myself the Prophet and the incarnation of God on Earth. Soon I will create a separate website where one can learn about Mefland and how he can become its citizen, and also about a new religion "Babulya" and how to become happy.

"Babulya" religion includes a set of moral standards, mystical practice of communication with spirits of the dead who help the living to live and canonization of grandmothers.

For many of us it was grandmothers who played or still play the most important role in teaching kindness and selfless care. My grandmother Evgenia Ivanovna Troitskaya was exactly this way - she cared for me since my childhood and she helped me to survive in my darkest times. Sometimes she comes to me in my dreams and when I see her it fills me with inexplicable sense of meaning and heavenly joy. While she was alive she asked me to call her "Babulya" (Granny). It is in her honor that I gave a name to my new religion.

The religion "Babulya" preaches about treating people just like grandmothers treat their grandchildren - with kindness and fondness. A grandmother accepts her grandchildren just the way they are and cares for them unconditionally. That's what human relations should be like!

Soon I will publish my Good news! It will be a new Gospel for mankind. And soon Mefland will be giving citizenship to people.

Any inhabitant of the planet Earth will be able to become a citizen of Mefland!

We will create a new society, a new state based on the same attitude towards people that is common to grandmothers when they communicate with their grandchildren.

Maxim Efimov,
President of Mefland, prophet of a new world religion "Babulya"


Translated by Irina Efimova

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий